Terms and Conditions
We are excited that you have decided to work with us. This relationship is conditional on your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. We rely on these Terms and Conditions in order to provide this website & services.
Condition of Use. Use of this website, as well as any purchases made, is conditional on full acceptance of the provisions within this document. Access of this website shall constitute full acceptance of all conditions and terms. If You (Hereinafter referred to as “You” or “User”) do not accept the terms do not access this website, or engage in any relationship with us.
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between You and this website, its owners, servants, employees, and agents. (Hereinafter referred to as “Prana and Poetry” or “We” or “Us”).
All services and products appearing on these websites are sold by pranaandpoetry.com. You agree that any relationship arising out of or relating to the websitet owned by Payal Patel as well as any relationship between Us and You, shall be governed by this Agreement.
These Conditions and Terms govern the relationship between You and Prana and Poetry, its servants, and agents. Any mention of “Prana and Poetry” or “We” or “Us” hereby includes pranaandpoetry.com, its employees, servants, agents, and others.
For clarity purposes, Products, Services, and relationship(s), include but are not limited to the following: all items which are available for sale on websites owned by Prana and Poetry, and all mentoring provided by Payal Patel.
Input of Information on Website
7. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any information inputted into the website, please be sure to check any information that may be been inputted on your behalf. We are not able to take responsibility and shall not be responsible for any injury resulting from any error and or omission, however caused or arising.
8. You represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are under age 16, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. If you are registering with Podia on behalf of an entity or a third party, you represent and warrant that you have full authority to bind that entity to these Terms of Service.
Access to Website
9 .We value your interaction(s) with Us, but in an effort to promote a better experience We reserve the right to suspend, or cancel any membership, and / or restrict your access to this site, or any subscriptions or services, for any reason, or no reason, at our sole discretion, moreover the entire website may be made unavailable at any time.
Online Course Agreement
This online course agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines our mutual expectations and the terms and conditions for participating in our online courses.
By signing up for our online course program, you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
10. Refunds. Our refund policy is as follows: All sales are final. Courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please Note that we do not provide refunds because of the digital nature of these courses. Once accessed, they are considered as "used" on purchase.
11. Recurring Subscriptions. If your method of payment includes an auto renewal feature (“Recurring Subscription”), you authorize Prana and Poetry to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Online Course with no further action required by you.
12. Cancelled Membership or Payment Failure. If a membership is cancelled or payment fails you will no longer have to access any of the information or content of the membership.
Payments and Billing
13. We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to these Terms of Service. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorise us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
All payments for products and services offered by Prana and Poetry are due upon receipt unless otherwise noted. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
All purchases are non-refundable.
All services agreements, and or purchases made by You from Us shall be deemed to completed at the time of making same, and are earned by us in full immediately.
Section 38 is notwithstanding that some services, agreements or products, may be for lengthy periods, as well as may include multiple deliveries in the future, as well in some instances multiple payments may have been agreed to, and or credit terms provided to you, including but not limited to a Payment Plan.
Where a Payment Plan has been entered into, you agree to pay such amount(s) according to the order form and or order confirmation. If any payments are missed, or not made according when due, the entire amount then owing shall immediately become due and payable.
You acknowledge and agree that our relationship, as well as any purchases which you may make or have agreed to make, are not a matter of pro rata time, the majority of time and effort in our relationship is completed at the beginning. This is as substantial time is required for Us to learn about You, as well as to develop a strategy of tools.
You further acknowledge being advised that coaching, as well as the products and services offered by Us may not be appropriate for everyone.
All accounts are due when billed, any outstanding amounts owing will bear interest at the rate of 24% per year.
All amounts are in US funds.
You agree that you shall have no right to set-off any amounts that you may believe is owing to you.
The Site contains information and advice on a wide range of subjects (e.g. exercise, writing, religion, relationships, politics, satire, personal growth). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of the content on the Site.
Before following any advice made accessible on the Site or in the programs or courses offered through the Site, we strongly recommend that you consult with a professional healthcare provider. Rebelle Society and its staff are not licensed medical care providers, therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, relationship counselors, life coaches, first responders or any other kind of professional care provider and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific action, activity, routine or program (e.g., exercise or diet) on a medical condition or any other condition. Some of Rebelle Society’s content providers may be professional care providers, but Rebelle Society is merely providing you with general education and information. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any activity or program described on the Site or made accessible through the Site, there is the possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
Our content is not meant to replace professional advice professional care providers and we make no warranties, express or implied, as to the effect of any information shared on or through the Site. You are advised that all professional advice is subject to updates and improvements due to ongoing research and development. However, we are committed to delivering to you the most up to date information, but we make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with a professional with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any condition that you may have before starting any program made accessible on or through the Site.
You should never disregard professional advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read or heard on our through our Site. Our content should not be used instead of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor, your registered dietitian or other professional care provider. If you know or suspect that you may have an eating disorder, have diabetes, be pregnant or have any other physical, psychological, emotional or medical condition, it is vital that you seek the advice of your professional care provider prior to following the advice found on or through the Site. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity mad accessible on or through the site, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of an applicable professional care provider.
Intellectual Property (Copyright)
14. Prana and Poetry and all of its original content are, unless otherwise noted, the sole property of Payal Patel and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights and laws. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, sell, distribute, publish, modify or exhibit any of the original content or intellectual property published on this website, including course material, without the explicit permission from Payal Patel. Please be aware that legal action will be taken if content is used without permission or credit.
Re-Scheduling of Appointments)
15. If you have purchased any services that require scheduled appointments, You acknowledge that in some instances rescheduling appointments may occur at our sole discretion, you agree to accept rescheduled appointment(s), provided that any rescheduling of a scheduled and confirmed appointment, by us, will be attempted to be made at a mutually convenient time.
16. If you need to reschedule an appointment, you agree to make such request in writing at least 24 hours before the start of our scheduled appointment. Upon receiving such request, we agree to attempt to use our best efforts to assist you in rescheduling our appointment. We shall do so, by providing an alternate appointment time during the same week, provided same is available, if such is not available we will advise you as to same.
13. You hereby authorize us to contact you via e-mail, or by other means, seeking comment on services, communicating offers from our partners, promotions, and or information that we believe may interest you.
Links to other websites
You acknowledge that the terms contained herein may be altered by Badass Boss without notice.
Both parties will continue to be bound by altered terms.
You have a continuous obligation to review the terms of this agreement as found on this website.
Changes to This Agreement
Prana and Poetry reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on a regular basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you discontinue your use of the Site immediately.